Friday, February 28, 2014

Attention Hockey Moms! You could Win a Hockey Stick Pendant from Citrus Silver!

So, it's Friday night and I'm already planning my early Saturday morning rush to the rink for yet another adorable hockey game watching 6 year olds!  Since Ty wasn't into hockey, this year has been the first year that our family has fallen head over heels in love with the sport!  I never really understood the obsession from the kids, the love of giving up entire weekends to live in an ice rink OR even the craziness of screaming parents, but I have to admit, that I'm now a very proud Hockey Mom!  From ringing the cowbell for every goal to planning their upcoming end of the season tournament, I've completely embraced this amazing sport and all the fun that comes with it!

You already know that I have a special hockey player in my house (check him out in action), so when I saw the new hockey stick pendant on the Citrus Silver facebook page, I knew I had to add to my silver pendant collection!  I haven't totally decided if I will wear it or give it to Jayden, but I did know that I wanted a special keepsake of his first year in hockey.   I already wear my gorgeous personalized "tang" pendant every day and I can't wait to add this new one to my necklace. 
 

I'm so excited to share my love of Citrus Silver jewelery, with all of you!  Especially as we come to the end of hockey season. Wearing this special reminder, will keep the hockey spirit with you, all year!

Not only can you now save 15% off your order at Citrus Silver (use the code "tjzmommy" when you order), but you could win this Personalized Hockey Stick Pendant by entering below!  This Canadian made sterling silver hockey stick pendant can be stamped with the name and jersey number of your favourite hockey player! There is room for 13 hand stamped characters on the stick and up to 5 characters on the blade, including spaces between names and dates. 





a Rafflecopter giveaway

30 comments:

Magnolius T. said...

His name is Richard - 88. These are such cute pendants! (Maggie K.)

Melissa Finn said...

It would be for my nephew. His name is Liam and he's #3.

Blake Cooper said...

Love this! I would have two boys fighting over it #64 Blake in his first year of rep hockey and #10 Ben the one who wants to be a goalie!

Amy Heffernan said...

Ethan 01

Lisa Bolduc said...

Max 8

amotherworld said...

How sweet! Anthony 91

Brandee H said...

Eric number 25
Beautiful piece of jewellery.

Kerbear said...

For my son Adam and he is number 3. I love this charm and really want it!

Tina Bidmead said...

I have sent a link for this charm to our entire team. The moms LOVE it. Great idea, how about a soccer ball or bat next? As moms we support our children in any sport. What a great way to show how proud we are of their efforts. Proud Mom of Rhys #99.

Heather Hamilton said...

Tina, I was thinking the same thing! Both boys and my hubby are soccer players too!

Heather Hamilton said...

Good luck!

Heather Hamilton said...

Good luck!

Joe Basile said...

Very nice pendant. Stephen - #7

Sonya Stevenson said...

We never would have put our son in hockey ... but it is all he ever wanted and now WE LOVE IT TOO!!! He's Callum #42

Lisa Bitton said...

Isn't being a hockey mom the best?! I'm a littke obsessed. Surprisingly enough Ari is so passionate about a sport he didn't care for until last year. He can tell you everything you'd need to know about the NHL! He's #7 and would love the pendant but like you, I might want to wear it!! ;-)

Lisa Bitton said...

Isn't being a hockey mom the best?! I'm a littke obsessed. Surprisingly enough Ari is so passionate about a sport he didn't care for until last year. He can tell you everything you'd need to know about the NHL! He's #7 and would love the pendant but like you, I might want to wear it!! ;-)

Susannah Findlay said...

My hockey loving son Dylan is #22

Victoria S said...

Ricky #15 -- Victoria Ess

DarH said...

Dante #4

Bailey Dexter said...

Gunnar 01

Bailey Dexter said...

Gunnar 01

Mama V said...

Gavin #5

Mommy Moments said...

My little "Bugaboo" is #17 and ps: you're right 6 year old hockey players are so much fun to watch!

Wanda Tracey said...

My grandson's name is Brody and his number is 4.I'm so sentimental and I can see him wearing this with pride.Thanks for a chance.

Wanda Tracey said...

My grandson's name is Brody and his number is 4.I'm so sentimental and I can see him wearing this with pride.Thanks for a chance.

Jenness Mills said...

Jake 09

Tanis S said...

Carter #17

Arian Dark said...

30 and his name is Deklin :)

Or D-man :)

name:jackie reid

Ann-Marie - momstown mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather Hamilton said...

Congratulations to Tina!

I hope you love your hockey stick pendant from Citrus Silver, as much as I love mine (when Jayden lets me wear it!)

Heather